Saturday, April 22, 2006

Succumbing to Temptation

Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good. ~ unknown

How many vices can one give into in the course of the day? I am fried to a crisp, resembling the shell of a cooked lobster due to my need to be outside in the glorious weather (not to mention the exercise I craved hoping to lose an amazing amount of weight this week so I can stop eating 20 points each day!). I have eaten and drunk a veritable plethora of food and vanilla vodka leading to a semi-drunk state. Then there are the other vices to which I gave in (and will not mention). I have totally cancelled out any good behavior I did today by sitting here and SNARFING down half a pint of Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra. OH MY GOLLY WAS IT GOOD!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

I think there are times when food is better than sex. I can curl up with a really good ice cream (Ben and Jerry) and it almost feels like I'm cheating on my husband. Sorry about the sunburn. Mine is almost gone but I was stuck in the house yesterday due to it. Back to the sunless tanner.

jackie said...

mmmm...ice cream... how i have been craving some the past two days!!! you may have just inspired me to give in.

by the way, if i remember correctly, the pizza quote you have here is from the sure thing, and was spoken by john cusack's character's roommate.

sorry you fried your pale pale self. :(