Thursday, April 20, 2006

End in Sight

The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places. ~ unknown

And damn if there haven't been an abundance of temptations THIS week. Between the 1 lb. gain last week and the friends in town, family in town, and two trips OUT of town, I have been horribly tempted and, at times, downright ill about turning down some of the temptations. The Cult has been a pain in my butt as of late. However, buying clothing 2-3 sizes smaller than I had been wearing has been quite fun! Double digits to single digits - whoo hoo! After harassment from the Cult leader via email, I finally succumbed and agreed to meet with her. The goal has officially been set. Five more pounds, 6 weeks of maintenance, and I will have earned a lifetime membership. Losing the weight is nice, but getting the free membership for life will be even better! I am a sucker for the promise of free stuff. The sad part is that it will probably take me at least 3-4 weeks to lose the last 5 lbs. What the hell was I thinking?

No comments: