Thursday, April 20, 2006

Ace in the Hole



Show me a good loser and I'll show you an idiot. ~ Leo Durocher

Ace....one word that personifies loser and idiot. Thank goodness for no more vomit-inducing, poor-attempt-at-looking-sexy gazes into the camera at the end of each performance. Thank goodness that I will no longer be tortured by his falsetto caterwauling causing me to think that he had been kicked squarely before taking the stage. Hmm...who should go next? Paris, Pickler or McPhee? I'll tune in next week to see who causes the bile to rise more and then make my call. The more I watch, the more I am inclined to lean towards Chris to win. Sorry to all my Taylor fans. Who am I missing? There are now 6 wanna-be's left. Oh, I think I just realized who I must subconsciously want "outta there" even before Paris, Pickler, or McPheever (ugh! that name they invented!).....it's Goat Boy: Elliott! This guy reminds me of the SNL Goat Boy character played by Jim Breuer. You check it out for yourself and then think about how right I am while you are giggling over the resemblance. Like Goat Boy, Elliott needs to be zapped with the prod and get off the show.


1 comment:

Suzie said...

I have been rooting for Elliot to go for the last 5 weeks. I do not hear what the judges hear cause every week I think he sucks and they think he is great! I jumped and clapped when "Ace" went and I will have a party when Elliot goes.