Saturday, February 25, 2006

Miss Priss


Four things a woman should know: How to look like a girl, How to act like a lady, How to think like a man, And how to work like a dog. - unknown

Well, I think all would admit that Daughter has no problems with the "looking like a girl" or "acting like a lady". Here is my darling on the bench during the 10-12 yr. old basketball game today. She loves to play, but doesn't quite have the "like a man" action. It will come, I suppose. As long as she has fun, that's all that matters. I was so proud of her today. Aggressiveness during the game is not her forte, but I mentioned the other day that I would really love it if she would try to shoot at least once before the end of the season. She took my request to heart and actually attempted a shot. It didn't make it into the goal, but it leapt into my heart scoring the most amazing three pointer ever. At halftime she came over to me and asked if I liked her shot. She had done it just for me. How could I NOT love it? Just when I think I couldn't possibly love her more, that there is nothing greater than the love I have for her at a specific moment, she touches my heart and deepens that love even more. The infinite endlessness of love is awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

o it just touched me 2! like omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!! O MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! Ya know me and Bailey act oppisite but are very alike!!!!!!!! It's weird.

Ps. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

PPS. i luv 2 EAT GRASS, ( and play butt shrades!!!!!!