Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Vegas, Baby!

To alcohol - the cause of, and solution to all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson

In the morning I embark on an adventure taking me to a place farther than I have ever traveled before: Las Vegas! I am basically packed, not sure if what I have in the suitcase is appropriate or not. I am nervous and excited all at the same time. I still can't believe that this time tomorrow I will be in Nevada!!! I am a bit stressed out, trying to make sure I have taken care of as many details as possible. I am walking out the door leaving a trail of disorganization in my wake. I still need to put a few last minute things together....oh well. I won't be able to attend the Cult meeting tomorrow. How horrific it will be to attend next week to see just how naughty I was in Vegas. Although one of my friends reminded me of the quote, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.", I truly doubt that the laws governing calories and weight gain adhere to the motto. Wouldn't it be lovely if they did? I have, however, at least packed exercise attire. The intention to exercise should count for something, shouldn't it? I'll be sure to take notes so I can relay the kinder and gentler version of the trip's events upon my return....I can't let the kids read all the juicy stuff (right, Daughter and Girlfriend?).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No only they r kids...........I can read it though hehe :) jk

~Girlfriend