Saturday, February 25, 2006

Fun and Games



What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I know that there is a phrase that says that you can't teach an old dog new tricks. I, however, beg to differ. Although there are many that would argue that 35 does not constitute "old dog", I am feeling the effects of aging. The energy and stamina I once possessed are being sucked out of me. Whether that is due to aging or the wild energy Son perpetually runs on, challenging me to keep up every moment that I am around him, remains debatable. Nonetheless, I must admit that last night this old dog learned a new trick. It is so idiotic that it is inevitable fun. Girlfriend came over for a bit last evening. Life is always more interesting with her around. As I was cleaning up after dinner, causing everyone else to vanish from the kitchen, Girlfriend taught me a new game: Butt Charades. Of course I was a bit skeptical, wondering if it was similar to Jim Carey's, "Let me ass you a question." Fortunately it is not. Basically, what you do is use your butt to "write" letters that the other players have to guess to spell a word or phrase. It is very similar to the game where you "write" letters on someone's back, but (excuse the pun) for Butt Charades you use your butt. Let me add that my butt was a bit sore after playing....maybe this should be marketed as a new workout!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha......u r a old dogg????? WOW!!!! I mean i knew u were some kind of animal, BUT A DOG? Now i know y u and fin. get along!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. so then the next time i come over we r gonna play fetch eh? U R A WEIRDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣
^^ I LUV TO EAT GRASS!!!!!!!!

♣Girlfriend♣

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha U DOGG U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll b sure to bring a tennis ball when i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

Kristin said...

Girlfriend,
Were you wondering when I snapped a picture of your butt?