Saturday, February 18, 2006

Girlfriend

I'm cute - and God I hate that. Because that's not cool. - Kelly Clarkson

Girlfriend, my niece with the broken bones from snowboarding, came for a visit today. We love for her to visit. Due to her injuries she was unable to come over for a few weeks and we missed her a lot. YAY for her healing! Here's a photo of her (the one in the white suit) and Daughter taken at our house on Christmas Eve. Girlfriend thinks she's cuter than I....I don't think so, esp. when she wears that NASTY dook clothing she loves! Love ya, Girlfriend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUKE DUKE DUKE DUKE DUKE DUKE DUKE DUKE DUKE DUKE DUKE DUKE DUKE DUKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is a very bad picture of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!