Friday, November 17, 2006

Snips and Snails


The force is strong with this one. ~ Darth Vader

As I enjoyed a few non-stress moments visiting in the living room with Brother the other night watching two mindless shows on tv (Dancing With the Stars and Dukes of Hazard), I suddenly noticed an odd look on his face. He was gazing at the picture hanging on the wall above the couch (where I was sitting). It didn't take him long to comment on the substance oozing forth from the bottom corner of the frame. On closer inspection, we noticed that both corners of the frame were glued to the wall. Daughter didn't do it. Hubby didn't do it. Son absolutely claimed no knowledge of it (and I certainly believe him -wink wink). I guess that leaves Finley or that Boogie Dog. Perhaps I have finally lost it and did it myself and just don't remember. If that's the case, I'm sure I was just trying to preserve something in the house before my miniature homewrecker gets a hold of it. How long before I finally surrender to the Dark Side?

2 comments:

Suzie said...

I forgot to ask, did he have a reason for glueing the picture to the wall? Had it moved at some point. Maybe he is just an evil genius and this is the begining of his powerful reign.

Kristin said...

He has yet to admit that he did it. So....no reason has been given. Maybe there is a huge hole behind the picture or something. Maybe it's a portal to Hell and he has glued it shut.