Monday, November 13, 2006

Heh Heh

Bottles and booties, diapers and pins
this is where the love begins! ~ unknown

Monday, November 13...could I possibly have more crap to do today? I went to work...to school...to do a major second grade project which created even more than the regular amount of chaos. Then, since I have to check in this week with the CULT, I had to go to step class. I enjoy the class but hate having to get there dressed and on time. Then, I had the Girl Scout leader meeting. Then it was off to PTA b/c my class was performing. And then to a baby shower. I was SO GLAD NOT TO BE PREGNANT! THey actually served a variety of martinis. And since I am not pregnant....I could indulge!!! Maybe a little too much since I find my fingers having to hit "backspace" far too often. i also find myself rambling. The food was not as impressive as I had hoped, but I DID get to spend time with my friend Joy. I LOVE spending time with Joy....she is fun, witty, and shares similar anal tendencies with me. She is expecting a new bundle herself in Feb. SHe is having her second daughter. She was ever so hopeful that she was having a boy. I LOVE my son dearly, but I warned her to stop after the girl. In the span of the past few weeks the urination issues we have experience are so male that I am beginning to lose my patience. You more than likely read the peeing on the floor blog. I don't believe I shared the pooping at the marina OUTDOORS story in writing. Today has brought us to the "peeing in the Spiderman trash can" episode. WHat is it with his fascination with peeing in his room?! At least it wasn't on the carpet this time! YUCK! I thought it was horrible when I caught him peeing off the porch when the school bus came by...I WISH he was peeing outside rather than in his room! Well, I'm going to put my half-drunken self to bed since it is after 11 and WAY past my bedtime...usually well before 10. I leave thankful that I am not bearing another child and wondering why Son feels the need to pee in his room.

2 comments:

Suzie said...

It is definately a guy thing. I have never felt the need to pee on anything or anyone. I did hear a caller to a radio program ask the host if it was normal for her husband to want to pee on her in the shower. I don't know what your definition of "normal" is but that was way out of mine and my hubby. Thank God!

Anonymous said...

What can I say? Boys and big boys like peeing outside. When he get with his friends in a few years, they'll see how far they can send their stream from decks, marinas and just about anywhere.

Suzie, if your friend's husband wants to pee on her in the shower, she needs to find a new husband.

Gross.

GP