Sunday, October 29, 2006

A Rare Glimpse



While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about. ~ unknown

We recently purchased a new digital camera. Our old dinosaur was close to extinction and needed to retire. Oh the fun we are having with our new toy. Hubby caught the image of our little ninja at his preschool Costume Parade. When I showed the picture to Son he beamed with pride as he said, "Don't I look AWESOME?!" His self confidence made me chuckle.

I captured the picture of Daughter cheering last weekend. She has always been so shy about "being watched"....never wanting the attention placed on her. She is completely at ease - dare I say wild - with her friends and family and around people she knows (hmm...wonder where that trait comes from). I was flabberghasted that she agreed to do this. I really think she has enjoyed the experience and I think she looks absolutely adorable in her cheer-gear. Anyway....I know I am usually "weird" about posting the kids on the web, but I just couldn't help it today. :0)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They both look great! Love your new camera also! A

Anonymous said...

God bless them. I love them so.

Anonymous said...

And you to.