Saturday, November 10, 2007

Another Post?! Moments After the Rock-Bottom Bi-Polar Plunge?

Dad always said that laughter is the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died from tuberculosis. ~ Jack Handey

Before I closed e-blogger, I checked my list of posts and found some that I had never completed and/or posted for one reason or another. I don't know why I never published the one I found in May 2007 entitled The Upside of May. Maybe b/c it was a few sentences short of being complete. Well, it's done now AND posted. Above all, it made me smile....just what I needed after the wrist-splitter (JUST JOKING....it's called sarcasm) I composed a little while ago. Proves that life at work without Luscious just won't be the same.

2 comments:

Jenn Johnson said...

Reading this led into reading the book club update. UGH! Why can't we be more like men, and put OUR needs above anything and everything else in the world???? Because we aren't wired that way, that's why. We're the care-givers of the world. Consequently, we're insecure, burned out, and constantly question whether or not we're doing "enough" for the people we care about! What's up with that? We need another girls night! FOR SHORE! (ha ha)

Kristin said...

Name it & I'm there......unless something else comes along that demands my attention as much as poker commands the attention of a man. :O) Looking forward to Sat. night, though!