Friday, November 16, 2007

Asshole

I'm an asshole. I'm an asshole. I'm an asshole am I. But there' no bigger asshole than a GD Lambda Chi. ~ frat boys singing outside the Lambda Chi house btwn. '88-'92

Last night Luscious and I were scurrying across the parking lot between the Four Seasons Mall and the Sheraton. It was in the 40's and neither of us were wearing coats....who wants to tote a coat around the mall?! We had to spend more time outdoors because I had forgotten to take my phone charger into the hotel and we had to get it out of the car before both of our phones were dead. I didn't know where the vehicle was parked since I had had the joy of waiting with the bell man (def. not boy) with our stuff while she parked the day we arrived. On our way to the gas-guzzling SUV (pointed out to us at a gas station on the way here by some guy in a minuscule car aka DEATH TRAP), we spied a parking spot quite close to the entrance of the hotel. As per Luscious's instructions, I ran to the empty spot (in heels, mind you) and stood in it so nobody could park in it. Before she could reach me, a chick in a car pulled up wanting my space. I yelled to her that someone was coming. Her response: I don't care. I smiled and stood my ground hoping she wouldn't mow me down to get the coveted spot. Rather than maim me, she called me an asshole and angrily drove away. Fortunately, Luscious was right behind her. I was afraid she might come back and (to quote Stevie - Ethel and Carolina will get this one) "kick my ass". Yes, it was an asshole move....but today will be much sweeter when we have to get all of our crap to the car. Not only did we bring a bunch of stuff....but we've acquired MORE!!! Yay for a successful trip!!!

1 comment:

Jenn Johnson said...

Had a good time last night. This is so funny - I even pictured Stevie in the shower in a speedo saying that with his famous drunken lisp!