Sunday, November 25, 2007

Turkey Break





The family should be a closely knit group. The home should be a self-contained shelter of security; a kind of school where life’s basic lessons are taught; and a kind of church where God is honored; a place where wholesome recreation and simple pleasures are enjoyed. ~ Billy Graham




Break is over, unfortunately. I was able to put the National Boards on the backburner for a bit....until tonight when the reality of life started gnawing at me. The day before Thanksgiving, the kids and I took advantage of the warm, sunny weather and took a stroll on the beach. We soaked in the warmth of the rays, took fun pictures, and enjoyed each other's company. I am thankful for my family and the opportunity to spend wonderful days with them. :0)
BTW.....How can I put the pics where I want them instead of lined up in an ugly, uncreative fashion?!

2 comments:

Jenn Johnson said...

When you're posting, you can go to HTML edit, then cut the text that has to do with the picture, then paste it into the text wherever you want it to be. I can't remember how to align on the right, because my mac here at home doesn't have that option (I was using my mom's pc to post while on our trip).

Pics are great! See you soon I hope.

Suzie said...

Glad to see you crawled out of the National Boards darkness to enjoy the sunshine. It was a beautiful weekend.