Friday, May 18, 2007

Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon
















From the show Will & Grace:










Will: You— you did a movie with Val Kilmer?





Kevin Bacon: No, but Val was in Top Gun with Tom Cruise, and Tom was in A Few Good Men with me. Huh, that was a short one.










After today's escapades I am a Bacon 3.....well, if you count seeing a celebrity that was close to him. Richard Gere is filming a movie (Nights in Rodanthe) on the island (no....I'm not as close as Luscious & Vera who were extra's - Vera having brushed arms with him) and a bunch of us ended up haning out at the ferry docks in 50 degree temps waiting for a glimpse. I am FROZEN! But I got a glimpse! I tried to take a few photos, but they were rather dark and people kept getting in my way. I did get one of his head in his car on the ferry. I also had my picture taken with his driver. As for the Kevin Bacon thing....I was near Richard who was in Pretty Woman with Julia Roberts who was in Flatliners with Kevin Bacon. Woo hoo! I was still pretty close to Kevin prior to this movie: a guy I went to high school with was college friends with Skeet Ulrich (most recently in the show Jericho) who was in Scream with Neve Campbell who was in Wild Things with KEVIN BACON!

No comments: