Sunday, March 04, 2007

In the Dark Ages

“You’ve heard of plug-and-play. This is plug, unplug and play. It’s so simple to use, it’s unbelievable”—Steve Jobs

Apparently I should not own one of these modern marvels. I have been fighting with iTunes since last night trying to get a new song from Hubby's LimeWire playlist to the Music list so I can put the stupid song on my playlist. When I click on the song in Hubby's LimeWire playlist and then right click to put it on another playlist, it only lets me put it in the What's New list. Then I can't move it to my playlist. Damn technology! By the time I figure this out I will hate the song!

Furthermore, a bunch of pictures have just miraculously migrated from my PC to my iPod without me knowing. Some of the pictures really suck and I don't know how to get them off. I love the premise of the iPod and I know I am not using it to its full potential, but some simple directions for those of us who are technically challenged would be nice. I tried the Help, but it really wasn't what I was looking for. AARRGGG!

No comments: