Thursday, February 08, 2007

Mish Mash

Dear Cameron Crazies,

You suck. ~ Matt Sullivan (Duke student)

Well the boys pulled off a win! It was too close for me, though. Daughter stayed up and watched with me...chanting anti-Duke cheers in time with the 'crazies' and begging me to turn off the sound so we wouldn't have to suffer through Dick. Yeah, I know how to bring up a child right!

Today I started a Flickr account and uploaded 30 pictures of the Basketball Weekend in Chapel Hill. I can be technologically challenged at times as well as impatient. These two characteristics have prompted me to give up for tonight. I really want to learn how to use this "tool" so I can upload more pictures. I have sent a desperate email to Hippie's Chick for assistance. If she doesn't get the email, maybe she'll at least check this out and mercifully send me some instructions.

Daughter is finally home from a field trip (yes, it's 10pm). I'm going to go see how her day was. G'night!

1 comment:

jackie said...

there you go dissing my duke, and then turning around and asking a duke chick for technical help! tisk tisk, carolina girl. :0

i'll send you an email.