Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Bitch and Moan

Bernadette: No, I'll join this converation on the proviso that we stop bitching about people talking about wigs, dresses, bust sizes, penises, drugs, night clubs, and bloody Abba!
Tick: Doesn't give us much to talk about then, does it?

Have you ever been in the mood to just bitch and moan about most everything? I think at the moment the only thing sacred is my family. I want to bitch about my job situation, my ear, coworkers, cold weather....and I'm sure I could go on and on. The only thing is that I am too tired to write it all and I don't know who might read it and tattle to those bitched about. I think I am going to put on my pj's and go watch the losers on Idol. BLAH!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

I get in these moods frequently so you can always feel free to bitch to me. Remember: If you can't say anything nice, come sit by me.

Anonymous said...

we ALL have these moods - don't worry about it - better to get it out than let it stay inside and stew. hope today is better, take care, and pull for our boys in blue tonight! love ya, carolina