Monday, June 26, 2006

One Down....

It pays to plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark. ~ Unknown

Day one is done. A bounty of children showed up....more than expected, but close to what I had planned (even though most did not believe my estimates). We ran out of crafts for one group. We had only 2 cupcakes left over and I had asked for more than what I really thought we would need. I think everyone had fun. It amazes me to think that the previous director was able to walk in and leave for long periods of time each day. I felt like I was extinguishing small fires all morning. As crazy as it was, I am thankful for the large number of children that came. I hope the week continues to have a large number of attendees. I think I'm gonna take a nap....the filth of my home will still be here later, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear it was a successful 1st day - i know you all could pull it off! keep us posted! kimmie