Friday, January 21, 2011

Old Friend

"The best things in life come in threes, like dreams, friends, and memories." ~ unknown

Recently, the friend who introduced me to the world of blogging, began blogging again. As I read through her words, I realized how much I'd missed her words. Then, I began thinking about this blog. As I visited my dear friend (yes, this blog), I forgot how much I used her to express my joys, disappointments, memories, random rants, etc. I smiled while reminiscing. How in the world did I EVER stop this?! It's sad how life gets in the way of living sometimes. So, at this moment, I am rededicating myself to this blog. My mission is to create an entry...uh-oh, this is the scary part where I have to actually make a commitment to a specific number of times I plan to write and hope that it becomes more than that...hmmm...should I set an attainable goal or one that will really challenge me? OK...I've always been up to a challenge...my goal is to post once per week. Now that it's in writing, it's a done deal...and look, I've already posted once this week! YAY ME!

No comments: