Friday, July 16, 2010

Time marches on and sooner or later you realize it's marching across your face." ~ Truvy Jones (aka Dolly Parton in Steel Magnolias)

Hubby writes his daily fishing report each day using blogspot.com. I happened to notice all the nifty colors and backgrounds available and decided to beautify my blog...I was AMAZED to see that I hadn't posted here since 2008!!!! I don't know how I got out of the habit of pondering life on my blog...perhaps it was my new obsessions with MySpace and ultimately Facebook, my busy life, maintaining my school blog....whatever the reason, beautifying my blogs has re-ignited my interest in documenting and reflecting upon my life through my blog. I even think I can link to my Facebook page....but I guess I'd have to trade anonymity for that...we'll see (I suppose I'm already succumbing to that by linking to Hubby's page to shamelessly promote his business-ha ha). Please be patient while I get back into the groove of my writing style....I'm a bit rusty.

No comments: