Thursday, May 11, 2006

Belly Laughs

A laugh is a smile that bursts. ~Mary H. Waldrip

I love to laugh. Plain and simple. I adore humor and engaging in behavior that leads to deep, free laughter. I am still on the Monk-e-Mail bandwagon. Watching those monkeys say the tasteless phrases that my friends and I type for them to say is just the funniest thing in the world to me right now. I sit in front of that screen watching those monkeys recite the most hysterical trash in those ridiculous clothes and laugh to the point of practically wetting my pants. My family thinks I am insane. Well, Daughter thinks it's pretty funny, too. Her favorite is the line from Napoleon Dynamite where he is urging Tina to eat...."Tina, you fat lard, eat. Food. Eat the food." The line itself is not so funny...but seeing that monkey in clothes and glasses with llamas in the background, it is very amusing. Yo-L, Clementine, and Clem....see you in the Monk-e-Mail world. Thanks for the GOOD TIMES. :0)

No comments: