Saturday, April 02, 2011

Not Feelin' It

We're not worthy!!! ~ Wayne and Garth

OK...here's the situation...I have been honored with a county teaching distinction and have to apply to go further in this thing. I am having an incredibly hard time composing the narratives for the application. Each time I look at the questions that I have to answer and make myself look worthy of the present distinction and even more attractive to the next group of people, I am drawing a blank. The stuff I have is lousy and I cannot think of things to add to bolster it. If it was a distinction for another area, I could go to town on it...but I honestly don't think that this is an area where I truly shine. I don't feel as passionately about it as I do other areas. I'm not even on the curriculum committee for this area. Oh, well. Maybe I can at least make this an opportunity to work harder in this area. BLAH!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'll do the best I can and then take it to some colleagues to help me...maybe they see something else that I don't. :(

No comments: