Friday, December 19, 2008

Not Sure What to Call THis ONe

“We cannot tell the exact moment a friendship is formed; as in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses, there is at last one that makes the heart run over.” ~ unknown


I have suspected for weeks that a friend has been purposefully avoiding me. Then, I even questioned if I was imagining things, tying together an odd assortment of events that really led to nothing. However, I discovered last night that my suspicions were true. I don't know how to repair the situation. We haven't had a fight. We haven't done anything malicious to each other. In fact, the cause of it, from what I understand, is something I cannot undo....and wouldn't. I am fearful that I know the exact moment this friendship took a major blow, unlike the quote above. I honestly do not know how to remedy the situation....guess I'll think on this one for a bit. I miss our friendship and despise the awkwardness that is apparent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:( That stinks.